NYK Reports(Integrated Report)
From fiscal 2013, we united our annual report and CSR report into a single publication, the NYK Report. The NYK report aims to provide further understanding of the general business activities of the NYK Group by focusing on the group's growth strategies and the ESG Management Promotion Activities on which the strategies are based.
Latest NYK Report
NYK Report 2022 (published in October 2022)
It will be shipped on our behalf from Eco Hot Line (limited to Japan).
PDF file［Download all pages］
PDF file［Download by section］
- Cover [PDF:339KB]
- Prologue [PDF:1,244KB]
- Contents/External Evaluations [PDF:839KB]
- Message from the President, etc. [PDF:820KB]
- Special Feature1 Changing Our Corporate Culture through ESG Management [PDF:367KB]
- The NYK Group's Value Creation Model, etc. [PDF:1,261KB]
- Special Feature2 The NYK Group's co-creation of value through "delivery" as a comprehensive global logistics enterprise [PDF:1,140KB]
- Corporate Governance [PDF:1,531KB]
- Financial and Non-Financial Information [PDF:200KB]
- Environmental Data / Human Resources Data [PDF:132KB]
- Corporate Data [PDF:333KB]
【Scope of Report】
The reporting period is fiscal 2021 (April 2021 to March 2022). However, certain information from April 2022 is included.
【Independent Practitioner's Assurance】
GHG emission data for Scope 1, Scope2, and Scope 3 on page 80 of the report has been verified by a third-party.