Copyrights and Trademarks
Copyrights and trademarks (company name, trademark, logo, and service marks) of the content carried on this website (text, reference materials, images, voices, etc.) belong to NYK, its group and related companies, and third parties protected under copyright law and relevant treaties and laws of respective countries. Duplicating, diverting, reproducing, etc., or using the content of this website without permission is prohibited.
NYK takes the utmost caution in carrying information on this website, but NYK does not guarantee or accept any responsibility for the usefulness, accuracy, or safety of the content of this website. NYK will not be held liable for any damages accrued through the use of this website. We seek your understanding that management and content of this website may change or halt without prior notice.
- Links to This Website
Linking to this website, in principle, is free. In places where links are set, please stipulate that they are links to this website. We firmly refuse the types of links listed below.
- Links from websites that discredit or undermine the dignity of NYK and its group and related companies
- Links from websites that carry possible illegal content
- Links from websites that damage clarity of this website through the use of frames and other methods
- Links from websites NYK considers inappropriate
- Links from This Website to Other Websites
Links from this website to third-party websites are managed based on the responsibility of respective administrators. NYK will not be held liable for the content of third-party websites. Nor will NYK be held liable for any damages accrued through the use of third-party websites.
The following environment is recommended for browsing this website.
- Display resolution
- above 1024*762
- This site may be viewed using major web browsers such as Internet Explorer(Compatibility View is deprecated), Chrome, Firefox and Safari. (We recommend using the latest version.)
- Required Plug-ins
Adobe Flash Player download
Adobe Reader download
Microsoft Windows Media Player download
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Except as otherwise provided, the use of, and matters related to, this website shall be governed by the laws of Japan. Except as otherwise provided, every conflict arising related to this website shall be, in the first instance, under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
Last update : December 10, 2014
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK Line)