NYK to establish NYK Bulk & Projects Carriers Ltd. on 1st October 2013
March 28, 2013
Nippon Yusen Kaisha
NYK-Hinode Line Ltd.
NYK Global Bulk Corporation
NYK today announces the formation of NYK Bulk & Projects Carriers Ltd. following the merger of its key wholly owned subsidiary companies: NYK-Hinode Line Ltd. (head office: Tokyo; president: Sumio Kinoshita) and NYK Global Bulk Corporation (head office: Tokyo; president: Takashi Abe). This follows the December announcement of merger preparations.
Outline of the New Company
(1) Date of merger : October 1, 2013
(2) Company name (proposed) : NYK Bulk & Projects Carriers Ltd.
(3) Location of head office : 3-2, Marunouchi 2-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
(4) Representative (proposed) : President: Masamichi Morooka
Executive Vice-President: Takashi Abe
(5) Other (proposed) : Main Director
Chairman: Yasumi Kudo
Related press release: “NYK-Hinode Line and NYK Global Bulk to Merge,” December 14, 2012, http://www.nyk.com/english/release/1964/002428.html
Inquiries can be directed as follows:
NYK Line, Corporate Communication Group, tel. +81-3-3284-5195
NYK-Hinode Line Ltd., tel. +81-3-5220-5780
NYK Global Bulk Corporation, tel. +81-3-3284-6750
The news on this website is as of the date announced and may change without notice.